Kyle Blodgett has been handling personal injury and wrongful death cases at Hardee & Hardee, LLP since 2014. Kyle is currently focusing on the pre-litigation phase of these cases and works very closely with Wayne Hardee on these matters.
Kyle grew up in New Bern, North Carolina. After his high school graduation, he attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Kyle obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of North Carolina in 2004 and subsequently went to work with Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. Then, in 2011, Kyle began his studies at Elon University School of Law and obtained his Juris Doctorate in 2014. That same year, Kyle was admitted to practice law in the State of North Carolina.
Kyle and his wife, Jordan, are residents of Greenville and have three children. Their oldest, Charlie & Tucker, are girl/boy twins who attend elementary school at Arendell Parrott Academy in Kinston, and James is the newest addition to their family.
- North Carolina, 2014
- Elon University School of Law, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Juris Doctorate – 2014
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts – 2004
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar, Secretary / Treasurer, Judicial District 3A, 2017
- North Carolina State Bar, Vice President, Judicial District 3A, 2018
- North Carolina State Bar, President, Judicial District 3, 2019
- Pitt County Bar Association, Secretary / Treasurer, 2017
- Pitt County Bar Association, Vice President, 2018
- Pitt County Bar Association, President, 2019
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Greenville, Covenant Church Member
- Upward Basketball Coach, 2017 – 2019
- Greenville Noon Rotary, Member since 2014
- Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.