G. Wayne HardeeAttorney
Wayne Hardee has been successfully handling personal injury and wrongful death cases for more than 35 years. At Hardee & Hardee, LLP, Wayne handles the firm’s pre-litigation cases, with the help of attorneys Brack Massey and Kyle Blodgett and the firm’s experienced staff.
Wayne grew up in Grifton, North Carolina. After completing high school, he attended the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, where he obtained his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration in 1979. He then attended the School of Law at Campbell University and was admitted to practice law in North Carolina in 1982.
Wayne began his law career in 1982 as an associate at the Greenville law firm of James, Hite, Cavendish & Blount. Then, in 1984, Wayne and his brother, Charles, opened their own law practice in Greenville as Hardee & Hardee. Wayne and Charles have continuously practiced personal injury law together their entire legal careers.
Wayne maintains an AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®*, a prestigious peer review rating that recognizes attorneys who have reached the highest level of professional ethics and excellence, and is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum**, an organization limited to lawyers who have successfully obtained a verdict, award or settlement of One Million Dollars or more.
Wayne and his wife, Heather, are residents of Greenville and have 2 children.
Wayne knows there is no substitute for hard work, commitment, and honest representation. To learn more about Wayne Hardee, or to schedule a free initial consultation, call (252) 966-0044 today.
- North Carolina, 1982
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of North Carolina, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 4th Circuit, 1983
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1983
- Campbell University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 1982
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1979
Awards & Honors:
- AV Preeminent® Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®*
- Member, Million Dollar Advocate Forum**
- Mediator, Certified by the North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission
- Arbitrator for the Court-Ordered Arbitration in North Carolina
- Greenville Jaycees Distinguished Service Award in 1994
- Amateur Coach of the Year Award by the North Carolina Baseball Coaches Association, 1998
Memberships & Professional Associations:
- American Association for Justice, Traumatic Brain Injury Section
- American Bar Association
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum**
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Pitt County Bar Association
- Eastern North Carolina Inn of Court
- Greenville Noon Rotary Club
- Board Member, 2002 – 2005, Health Education Foundation (Med Law Classic)
- Member, 1995 – 1998, Greenville Little League Board
- 1995 – 1998, Managed Greenville Tarheel Little League Allstar Teams
- First Christian Church
*Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ are an objective indicator of a lawyer's high ethical standards and legal ability. These ratings are based on evaluations of the lawyer by other members of the bar and the judiciary. AV Preeminent® is a significant rating accomplishment and is a testament to the fact that a lawyer's peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence. Information on standards for Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ can be found at www.martindale.com/ratings-and-reviews/consumers
**Membership in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum is limited to lawyers who have successfully obtained a verdict, award or settlement of One Million Dollars or more. Membership in this group does not mean that a similar result will be achieved in your case because every case is different and must be evaluated separately. Standards for membership in this group can be found at www.milliondollaradvocates.com
***Standards for membership in this group can be found at www.abota.com